Diplomatische Akademie Wien
The Vienna School of International Studies - Diplomatische Akademie Wien (DA) offers 2-year Master’s programmes, a one-year Diploma Programme and a PhD-Programme to prepare about 180 graduate students from 40+ countries for an international career each year. The traditional study areas are political science, economics, international and European law, history and cultural studies. Of course, current topics such as the environment, sustainability and technology are an important part of all our programmes and courses. Further information at https://www.da-vienna.ac.at.
MASTER OF ADVANCED INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (MAIS):
MSc IN ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES AND INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS (ETIA):
DIPLOMA PROGRAMME (DLG):
PhD IN INTERDISCIPLINARY INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (IIS):
Additional offers for our students:
• In-house language training in English, French and German
• Professional skills courses in various fields like intercultural competences, communication, negotiations, etc.
• 200+ public events per year on a broad range of topics with prominet speakers from the world of politics, business, the arts and science. Heads of states and governments, experts, activists, etc. regularly visit the DA to present and discuss the latest developments in their respective fields with our students.
• Global network of alumni from more than 125 countries
• Excellent career opportunities after graduation in a broad range of different fields
• Diplomatic Academy Students Initiative (DASI) with several committees and societies
- Postgradual Studies
- Anzahl Studierende
- Anzahl ausländische Studierende
The DA is a postgraduate school for international studies and a multidisciplinary centre of excellence. Established in 1754 and housed in a former imperial palace, the DA is the oldest academic institution in its field.
The DA is open to graduates of any discipline and of any nationality.
With the United Nations and other international organisations (IAEA, UNIDO, UNODC, OSCE, OPEC, etc.) headquartered in Vienna, the city is a global centre of European and international diplomacy. Moreover, since 2010 the Mercer Quality of Living Survey has been ranking Vienna as the city with the best quality of living worldwide. With its wide array of cultural events, recreational and sports facilities, Vienna is indeed one of the most congenial cities to live in.
Located in the heart of Vienna, at the centre of European traditions, politics, and diplomacy, the DA is an ideal place to study and analyse European and international developments from many different angles. Throughout their studies, students can feel and discover the city's wealth of history, arts, music and culture. The small but vibrant community at the DA provides students with the opportunity to learn about Austria’s history and language in an intercultural setting from both inside and outside the campus.
- University of Vienna, TU Wien, University of Innsbruck, Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS Europe), Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University, Stanford University, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Korea University Graduate School of International Studies
- Kontakt 1
Position: Administrative Officer
Abteilung: Academic Administration
Telefon: +43 1 5057272-125